There are various diets that are trending these days. If one can work for someone it doesn’t mean it will obviously work for you. Everyone’s body is different and it responds differently to every diet.
If someone can lose weight with the keto diet maybe you can’t. If you can improve your skin by master cleanse diet, maybe someone can’t.
Before starting any diet, you must discuss it with your doctor. He will perform some tests for your body and let you know if this particular diet will suit you or not.
In this article, we will discuss some diets, maybe any of them is good for you for weight loss. Some diets can be good for hairs, skin, nails and other body parts.
Top Trending Diets:
Here are some diets that are trending and work for weight loss, skin care, hair care, nails, and many other things.
- Atkins Diet
- Master Cleanse Diet
- Vegan Diet
- Paleo Diet
- The Dukan Diet
- The 5:2 Diet
- The Zone Diet
- Ketogenic Diet
- South Beach Diet
Just for understanding what is meant by any specific diet and how it is named we will discuss two of the above mentioned.
Atkins diet is a weight loss diet. It is the most famous low carb diet that is trending from recent years.
It is famous to reduce weight without staying hungry.
It consisted of four stages.
- At the initial stage, it allows to consume unlimited protein and fat but reduce carbs to 20 grams per day.
- At second stage it asks to add carbs back in 5-gram increments to maintain the loss and reduce weight.
According to various studies, the Atkins diet has shown the best results for weight loss.
It is not only effective for weight loss but it also reduces the risk of heart diseases.
Master Cleanse Diet:
The lemonade diet is another name for the master cleanse diet. It is a modified lemon juice that is used for weight loss.
For at least 10 days, no solid food is eaten while following the master cleanse diet. While following the master cleanse diet, it is the only source of nutrients for the body.
It cleanses your body of toxins, melts fat, and improves skin.
Start following this diet gradually. Because just skipping the foods and drink lemonade may not work as exactly for your body as you think.
Here are tips on how you should start following the master cleanse diet.
- Cut out processed foods for Day 1 and 2. Prevent consuming alcohol, meat, and caffeine. Also, try to cut added sugars and dairy.
- Eat vegetables, fruits, and raw whole foods for day 1 and 2.
- On day 3 start enjoying liquid diets such as bone broths, smoothies, vegetable juices, pureed soups, and fruit juices.
- Start drinking only orange juice and water on day 4. For additional calories, you should add maple syrup.
- Drink laxative tea on day 4 before bed.
- On day 5 start drinking organic master cleanse.