Spaghetti — Most famous Italian Dish with Side Dishes
It is one of the most delicious dishes that is loved by almost every part of the world. It is similar to pasta and rice. It is an Italian dish as it is originated from Italian cuisine. It is made from wheat and then gets mixed with minerals and seasoning Then it is passed through a process to cut and make spaghetti.
Types of Spaghetti:
Mostly, spaghetti is made from durum wheat semolina but in different places of the world, different kinds of spaghetti are made with various flours. In various recipes of spaghetti, various ingredients are used.
I’ve read about more than 90 recipes of spaghetti.
Here are some points about them.
● In some parts of the world, spaghetti is mixed with powdered bone broth to make it more delicious and nutritious.
● Making of spaghetti with meatballs.
● Spaghetti with aspersion of garlic.
Side dishes with Spaghetti:
● Feta Salad of cucumber and tomato.
● Pine Nuts with Lemon Argula Salad.
● Garlic Bread
● Pea Salad
● Green Beans
● Lemon vinegar
● Pesto bread