Bones are an essential part of the body. The whole-body structure stands on it. You should take care of your bones to stay healthy. Eating some specific foods that provide essential nutrients for your bones will keep your bones healthy.
To maintain healthy bones, you should keep your bones healthy from an early age.
As per your question, I’m enlisting some foods that are important for the healthy growth of the body:
- Dairy foods, such as milk and cheese.
- Cabbage, broccoli, and other green leafy vegetables such as okra. You have to avoid some green leafy vegetables such as spinach.
- Soya Beans.
- Calcium with Soya Drinks.
- Anything made with fortified flour.
- Fish with bones such as pilchards and sardines.
These are some of the foods that will keep your bones healthy, but keep in mind excessive use of any food will come with some side effects. Eat carefully, live a healthy and robust life.