How You Can Increase Thickness of bones?
Bone thickness is essential to enjoy a healthy life and to keep bones active. Bones can break easily if their density is less.
Some reasons cause losing the thickness of bones. We’ll not talk about them to keep the answer short and straightforward.
Here as per your question, I’ll share my personal experience and advice that resulted in the thickness of bones.
- Avoid excessive drinking.
- Eat zinc and magnesium-rich food.
- Eat more protein.
- Maintain your weight according to your height.
- Consume calcium daily.
- Weightlifting and strength training is also beneficial.
- Eat vitamin K and D rich food.
- Eat vegetables
- Avoid a low-calorie diet.
- Eat foods that contains mega three fatty-acids
- Try not to smoke
Adopt all these chunks of advice, and you will see tremendous results.