Sometimes you might want to lose weight faster due to some occasion or sometimes you just want to become healthier faster. It urges you to lose weight faster.
You can lose 5 kg in a week. It seems a difficult task but you can achieve your goal by a good exercise and diet strategies. But one thing is very important to keep in mind. If you lose weight very fast, there are more chances you will gain that weight faster.
Losing weight faster will remove water from your body and when you start eating normally, water gain will increase again and you will gain weight again.
Removing fat from the body is important to reduce the actual weight. The best way to do it is to diet and exercise properly.
Tips to Reduce 5kg in a Week:
Here are some tips that can help you in achieving your goal of losing 5kg in one week.
Change Your Diet
It is very important for you to check what you are eating. You can’t lose weight without the foods that you should eat. You can’t reduce your weight without skipping the food that you should not eat.
Here are some tips that you should follow related to your diet.
- Cut back on Your Carbohydrates
- Include Lean Protein in Your Every Meal
- Eat Non-Starchy Vegetables Daily.
- Drink a good Quantity of Fluid, especially water.
- Prevent Alchohol and smoking.
- Reduce Caffeine Intake.
- Drink Matcha, Green tea, and bone broth. They can aid in weight loss.
- Don’t eat anything 4 hours before bed.
- 150 minutes of cardio daily.
- Do interval training for 2 to 3 days.
- Increase physical activity.
- Skip Snacks.
Other Lifestyle Changes:
- Sleep 7 to 9 hours each night.
- Take an OTC diuretic.
- Manage Stress.