Coffee is one of the most used drinks in the world.
Two primary types of coffee beans are:
Both are different in price and taste. Robusta is stronger than Arabica and contains more caffeine than Arabica.
Myths about Coffee:
There are many myths about coffee that are still interrupting the market of coffee. But recent studies showed that these are just myths, there is no real evidence that coffee is injurious to health.
Here are some myths:
- Coffee can cause Insomnia.
- Coffee dehydrates the body.
- Coffee is the hurdle in bone growth.
- Coffee can cause heart diseases.
- People can become addicted to coffee.
But as we discussed before, there is no real evidence of any of the above-mentioned myths. Although recent studies showed that coffee is beneficial for health in many ways.
If you want to consume low caffeine coffee, arabica coffee is best. Even Arabica protein coffee is getting popular that can be used as a pre-workout drink.
Benefits of Protein Coffee:
There are many benefits of coffee, here are some of them.
- Coffee can make you smarter and improve energy levels.
- It can improve physical performance.
- Prevent type 2 diabatese.
- Lower the risk of Parkinson’s.
- Prevent depression.
- Lowers stroke risk.
- A good source of antioxidants.
- Coffee can reduce weight by burning fat.
- It contains many essential nutrients.
- Prevent From Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease.
- Protect live from many diseases.
- Prevent certain types of cancers.
- Reduce the risk of death.
How much coffee a person can drink?
According to various studies, coffee is not harmful to health and 4–5 cups daily are optimal.
Our body can easily tolerate 4–5 cups of coffee a day. If you are drinking more than that and there are still no side effects, there is no reason to stop.