Naturally, our body is capable of detoxification. Many detox foods and products are available in the market that can boost the process of detoxification. Detox diets are capable of cleaning the blood. They can eliminate all harmful substances from the body.
Researchers are still working on the results of the detox diet that which specific compounds are important for detoxification.
In this article, we will discuss detox diets.
For more food and health-related blogs please visit the best food blogs.
What is Detox?
Some dietary interventions can eliminate toxins. These are known as detox diets. Detox diets involved fasting, vegetables, water, fruits, and fruit juices. Some detox diets also include herbs, supplements, enemas, master cleanse, and teas.
Detox Diet Claims:
- Rest for your organs as you fast.
- Improve blood circulation.
- Get rid of toxins from the liver.
- Provide healthy nutrients to your body.
- Eliminate toxins through sweat, urine, feces.
- Faster Weight Loss.
Detox therapies are highly recommended because our diet and environment is not clean. We consume toxic chemicals while eating foods. Our body needs to get rid of these toxins for better health.
Heavy metals, pollutants, synthetic chemicals, and other chemical compounds got abundance in our body if not eliminated. They can cause some serious health problems.
Detox diets can control obesity, autoimmune disease, allergies, chronic fatigue, digestive issues, inflammation, and bloating.
How to Detox?
There are many ways to follow a detox diet from the most harder ones such as a complete fast to simpler ones such as food modifications.
Here are some of them:
- Fasting 1- 3 days.
- Drinking specific liquids only such as lemonade diet.
- Taking supplements of herbs.
- Drinking juices of fresh fruits and vegetables. Drinking water, tea, and smoothies.
- Use of enemas, colon cleanses, laxatives, or master cleanse.
- Regulate exercise.
- Eliminating alcohol, cigarettes, coffee, and refined sugar.