Did you know? you are supposed to eat fish twice a week to stay healthy. Fish is healthy food. It is full of protein and a huge source of Omega-3 fats. But you can’t eat every seafood blindly. There are some that you should eat and some that you should avoid.
Here are 3 fish that are nutritious and you should include in your diet.
Benefits of Tuna:
- Good for the health of the heart and prevent many heart diseases.
- Lowers Blood Pressure.
- Good for the Immune System.
- Prevent Cancers.
- Strengthen Bones
Benefits of salmon fish:
- Rich in Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Protein enrich food.
- High in B vitamins (B1, B2, B3, and others).
- Good source of selenium.
Benefits of Oysters:
- Help in weight loss.
- Good for heart and bones.
- Good Source of protein and other nutrients including Vitamin D, zinc and copper.
Various ways of consuming fish:
- Cook it and make gravy of fish. Eat it and drink gravy.
- Make soup or broth of fish. It is just like chicken bone broth or beef bone broth.
- BBQ fish is very common in many areas.
- Fried fish is almost available in every country.